Get started with Market Map AI by providing account data from your CRM.
Market Map does its magic using only 4 pieces of account data from your CRM:
- Id - The unique identifier of the record in your CRM. This allows you to later connect Market Map enrichment information like score and industry cluster to your CRM records
- Name - The name of the account. This is used in the Market Map Explorer to help you identify the account.
- URL - The website URL of the account. Market Map's AI engine will use this as a starting point for building an understanding about the products and services offered by this company.
- Customer Flag - An indicator that the account is an existing customer. Market Map uses this data to build a scoring model using customer lookalikes.
You provide this data in the form of a CSV (comma-separated values) file. This is a specially formatted text file that you can easily export from your CRM for the accounts you want to analyze.
The export process differs by CRM. We've provided guides for both Salesforce and HubSpot below.
Gradient Works securely processes and stores all Market Map data. As an added layer of security, we do not connect directly to your CRM. Instead we rely on you to upload your data through our secure form. Please only provide only the information requested.
Choose your CRM platform below to see the steps to prepare your data for upload to Market Map.
Salesforce users should provide a CSV with the following fields: Account ID, Account Name, Website and Type.
- 1.Create an Account report with filters for only the accounts you want to include
- 2.Specify only the following columns in the report: Account ID, Account Name, Website and Type
- 3.Run the report and export the data in CSV format with "Unicode (UTF-8)" encoding
- 4.Upload the CSV to Gradient Works
HubSpot users should provide a CSV with the following fields: Record ID, Company name, Company Domain Name and Lifecycle Stage.
- 1.Create a new Company view with any filters you'd like to apply
- 2.Edit columns, including only the following: Company name, Company Domain Name and Lifecycle Stage (Record ID will be automatically included in the export)
- 3.Export the view, ensuring the "File format" is "CSV" and "Only properties in the view" is selected.
- 4.Download the CSV from your notifications panel or the email that Hubspot sends on export completion
- 5.Upload the CSV to Gradient Works